Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    to convince yourself to just get out and run around. Friday night, I'd love to be doing something, but I figure I'll at best go somewhere and sit *lol* Stupid 2.25 or higher gas
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    I know what you mean. Back in '90 when cruising was the thing down here in BSG, I remember many a night when we would just park in Piggly Wiggly parking lot because all of us were flat broke and couldn't afford gas. Oh, how I long to see those old days again....at least the gas prices!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    A little off topic but you got me thinking does anyone remember the National Geograpic story on our area back in the early 90's (There was a line in the artical about a street in BSG being set aside for crusing)

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    I dont remember that actually. I just wish it was cheap enough to circle around somewhere 10-20 times. I find myself debating leaving the house and I don't run out that much gas, but lord, my bill is close to double and I run around a lot less
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    I know what you mean I have tried to get some of my co-workers to car-pool but they are scared off by my occational extended hours I am estamating that I am spending close to $1,800 a year in gas just traveling back a forth to work

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    I think I'm gonna buy a scooter and just cruise for chicks on it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    i live in pound and my mom has to drive from here to kingsport or jc (depending on what day it is) to work

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    I am driveing to Grundy every day which would not be that bad if there were any dang roads worth driveing on if the Coalfield is ever built it will cut my drive time in half (Not that I am looking for it to be built anytime in the near future)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    The Coalfeild expressway will be built about the same time Pound wins the district in football....
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wow...gas even makes it tough...

    well then I guess next year their will be a new road built [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •